Hand & Wrist Doctor in Austin TX
Hand & wrist surgery is a branch of orthopedic surgery specializing in restoring the anatomy to the bones, joints, and soft tissues of the hand, wrist, and fingers due to injury, trauma, disease, disorders, or other problems. The main goal of this specialized area in orthopedics is to maximize function of the hand and wrist for work, sports, and all other activities of daily living. Our expertly trained orthopedic hand & wrist surgeons are dedicated to provide you with the highest quality of care through both surgical and nonsurgical means.
Common injuries and disorders of the hand and wrist:
- 5th Metacarpal Neck Fracture ("Boxers Fracture")
- Carpometacarpal (CMC) Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- De Quervain's Tenosynovitis
- Ganglion Cyst
- Trigger Finger
- Osteoarthritis of the Hands
- Distal Radius / Colles Fracture ("Wrist Fracture")
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Scaphoid Fracture or Nonunion
- Triangular Fibrocartilage (TFCC) Tear
If you have had an injury or have been experiencing pain, weakness, numbness, stiffness, or swelling in your hand or wrist, don't wait, give us a call today at (512) 326-2800 to schedule an appointment with one of our orthopedic hand & wrist specialists or request an appointment online.